TruKKer is Middle East’s 1st and largest on-demand truck aggregator. TruKKer is transforming the fragmented logistics market to make it standardized, transparent and efficient by leveraging the power of technology. We are driving adaptation of technology at the lowest levels of business i.e the drivers. We are the front runners of introducing technology to the transport and logistics space and are abreast with adaption of latest technology.
About the role
Responsible for meeting the sales of the organization through effective planning and budgeting. To track delivery schedules and ensure deliveries are met as per timelines.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Responsible and accountable for designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Responsible and accountable for building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Responsible and accountable for achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- To determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Day to day operational management for all transport and fleet operations.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the company’s transport operations which includes developing and implementing effective asset management systems, equipment maintenance programs and SOP’s across the business to achieve revenue targets and operating budgets.
- To maximize asset utilization (including commercial vehicles) and driving time.
- To take charge of all the company’s local and cross border transportation. This includes contracts, rates, compliance reporting, forecasting, personnel, operational management and product launches.
- To manage the process of identifying, securing, and retaining profitable customers for the company’s service transport and distribution services.
- To actively lead both the local distribution and cross border teams in the achievement of its goals and KPIs.
- An all-round Road Transport specialist with Middle East experience who is currently in the region and has experience of managing a 100+ fleet size.
- Excellent knowledge of transport regulations and operational issues relating to the GCC market specifically Saudi Arabia– strong knowledge of cross border trucking is essential.
- Has a strong understanding of and proven success in delivering a high quality & cost-effective transport service.
- Must be a self-starter and capable of hitting the ground running from day 1.
Key Performance Indicators:
- New business plans launched VS pending.
- Set VS achieved new business targets.
- Successful VS Failure new businesses.
- Number of new business plans created during the year.
- Shortest delivery time.
- Amount of damage cause during transportation.
- Delay in reaching destination.
- Number of delays in preparing reports.
- Politeness and courtesy in dealing with customers.
Trukker invites talents to join its team, if you've got what it takes contact us on email@example.com